Alki Elementary Volunteer Needs
Remember that in order to be a volunteer, you need to follow the Seattle Public Schools volunteer requirements.
Volunteer Opportunities @ Alki Elementary
- One-on-one tutoring with students in classrooms (K-5)
- Supervision help on playground and/or lunchroom
- Help organize PE storage closet (needs regular cleaning/organizing)
- Office help: Making copies, sharpening pencils, lamination, hang posters etc.
- Lead a PTA sponsored event, contact Amy Cooper (PTA President; email@example.com)
- Help organize school special projects (possible examples: update safety duffles or help lead our Alki Heroes team)
- Help us gather more family input on school related issues (for example; Food and Snack survey)
Have a few free minutes?
Come and visit our Volunteer Bin next to the copiers outside our school office, next to our PTA mailbox. Teachers have placed quick projects that need to be completed. Find the pink instruction sheet, complete the job, and return final products to the teacher?s mailbox in the office. Any questions? Come ask our Alki office staff!